|Only Available By Prescription
Ingredients: For a minimum packing unit: 1 member
- Cefuroxime axetil mg ..................................... 601.43
(Equivalent to cefuroxime ... ... ... ... ... ... .. 500 mg)
- Excipients ................................... 1 member
(Excipients include micro-crystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, sodium carmellose, sodium lauryl sulfate, hypromellose, talc, propylene glycol, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, 96% alcohol).
Drug dosage forms: film-coated tablets long ivory-white to white, front and side members are not very strong.
- Box of 2 blisters x 5 members.
- Box of 4 blisters x 5 members.
- Box of 1 blister x 10 tablets.
- Carton box containing 200.
- Treatment of infections caused by susceptible bacteria causing:
+ Lower respiratory tract: pneumonia and acute and chronic bronchitis.
+ Upper respiratory tract: Ear infections, sinusitis, tonsillitis, sore throat.
+ Urinary tract - genital: Acute pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis.
+ Skin and soft tissue: sap boils and impetigo.
- Treatment of early Lyme disease manifested evidence of skin erythema was stained by Borrelia burgdorferi.
Usage & dosage:
Therapeutic dose is usually 7 days.
Should take medication with meals.
- Chronic bronchitis or bronchial infection, or secondary infection in skin and soft tissue infections without complications: Take 250-500 mg, 12 hours a time.
- Sore throat, sinus function, tonsillitis: Take 250 mg every 12 hours.
- Gonorrhoea cervix, uncomplicated urethral, rectal gonorrhea in women uncomplicated: Oral single dose of 1 g.
- A new Lyme disease contracted: Take 500 mg, 2 times.
+ Child: Exercise caution. Not crushed when children who take medication.
- Sore throat, tonsillitis: Take 250 mg / day.
- Ear infections, impetigo: Take 250 mg / time, 2 times per day.
Or, under the guidance of a physician.
Contraindications: Patients with a history of allergy to cephalosporin resistance simh.
- Before starting treatment with cefuroxime, must thoroughly investigate history of allergic disease with cephalosporins, penicillins or other drugs. With cefuroxime, hypersensitivity reactions to penicillins are cross-rates lower.
- Although cefuroxime rarely cause changes of renal function, care should still check with cefuroxime treatment, especially in seriously ill patients are taking the maximum dose. Be careful when patients concomitantly with diuretics because they may have adverse effects on kidney function.
- Use long-term cefuroxime strains can not develop overly sensitive. If you have multiple serious infections during treatment to stop using drugs.
- Be very careful when prescribing of cefuroxime for people with gastrointestinal disease, particularly colitis.
- Has recorded increase kidney infection while taking antibiotics and cephalosporin aminoglycosid.
- Elderly people are not taking special care not normally exceed the maximum dose 1g daily.
Cephalosporins are usually considered safe to use during pregnancy. However, these studies closely on the pregnant woman should not only complete the drug for pregnant women if absolutely necessary.
Cefuroxime excreted in breast milk at low concentrations, but should be concerned when a child has diarrhea, and rash titles.
Elderly: Elderly people are not taking special care not normally exceed the maximum dose 1g daily.
Who are operating machinery or driving vehicles: Drug safety for people operating machinery or driving vehicles.
+ Reduce the effects:
Ranitidin with sodium bicarbonate reduces the bioavailability of cefuroxime axetil. Cefuroxime axetil should be used by at least 2 hours after antacids or H2 blockers drugs because these drugs can increase gastric pH.
+ Increased effect: Probenecid high doses reduced renal clearance of cefuroxime, cefuroxime make plasma concentrations are higher and more prolonged.
+ Increased toxicity: Aminoglycosid increased likelihood of kidney infection.
Overdose and how to handle:
Symptoms of overdose: Drugs only cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. However, the reaction can be increased neuromuscular stimulation and seizures, especially in the kidney.
Treatment of overdose:
Prevention of respiratory failure, support ventilation and intravenous fluids. If seizures develop, immediately stop using drugs, can be used anticonvulsant therapy if indicated on clinical. Hemodialysis can remove drugs from the blood, but most of the treatment is to support or resolve symptoms.
- Cool dry place, avoid light. (Temperatures below 30oC)
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read directions carefully before using the drug.
- Do not use expired medicine.
Expiration: 36 months from date of manufacture.
Standard: The standard basis.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.