|Only Available By Prescription
Ingredients: For a minimum packing unit: 1 member
- Sulfamethoxazole ... ... ... ... ... ... 800mg
- Trimethoprim ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .160 mg
- Excipients ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 1vien
(Excipients include: Magnesium stearate, starch)
Drug dosage forms: tablets, white, edge intact
- Box of 10 blisters x 10 tablets
- Box of 5 blisters x 12 tablets
- Carton carton contains 60 bottles, 60 boxes
Indication: Treatment of respiratory infections, gastrointestinal, genital, urinary tract, middle ear infections.
Usage & dosage: Adults: Take 2 tablets daily, divided into 2 times
Children: Drink bang1 / 2 the adult dosage or as directed by physician.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to drug, child birth and premature birth. Severe renal failure, anemia raw red giant folic acid deficiency.
Precautions: The elderly, pregnant women and nursing mothers, G6PD deficiency, folate deficiency, kidney failure. Necessary biological monitoring of the liver - kidney or blood disorders.
Unwanted effects: digestive disorders, blood disorders, neurological, or skin such as rash, urticaria.
Drug Interactions: Increased risk of thrombocytopenia when used with diuretics in elderly thiazid group. Reduce dose warfarin and phenytoin. Anemia can cause red cells to concomitant high-dose pyrimethamin. Toxicity of cyclosporine.
- Dry place, protected from light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully before using the drug.
- Do not use expired medicine.
Expiration: 36 months from date of manufacture.
Standards apply: Standards basis.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.