Tên thuốc: Tenofovir STADA® 300 mg
| (1 box 30 tablets = $89.99)
Drug name: Tenofovir Stada ® 300 mg
Drug code: 029
Packing: Blister of 10 tablets. Box of 3 strips.
Composition: Each film-coated tablet contains:
Tenofovir disoproxil fumarat ........ 300 mg
Excipients ...................... one tablet.
Indications: - tenofovir disoproxil fumarat be used in combination with other antiretroviral drugs (but not used alone) in the treatment of HIV-type 1 (HIV-1) in adults.
- Tenofovir disoproxil fumarat be used in combination with other antiretroviral drugs for preventing HIV infection after exposure (occupational or occupationally) in individuals at risk of virus infection.
- Tenofovir disoproxil fumarat also used in the treatment of hepatitis B in adults with chronic. Like adefovir, tenofovir also has activity against HBV mutant virus resistant to lamivudine.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to tenofovir disoproxil fumarat or any component of the drug.
Dosage: 300 mg tenofovir Stada ® is taken orally once a day, is not affected by diet.
- HIV Treatment: 1 capsule 1 time per day, in combination with other antiretroviral drugs.
- Prevention of HIV infection after exposure due to occupation: 1 capsule 1 time per day in combination with other antiretroviral drugs (usually in combination with lamivudine or emtricitabin).
Prophylaxis should start as soon as possible after exposure due to occupation (preferably within hours rather than several days) and continued for the next four weeks if tolerated.
- Prevention of HIV infection is not caused by occupation: 1 capsule 1 time per day with at least 2 other antiretroviral drugs.
Prophylaxis should begin as soon as possible after exposure to non-professional reasons (preferably within 72 hours) and continued for 28 days.
- Treatment of hepatitis B chronic recommended dose is 1 capsule 1 time per day over 48 weeks.
Renal failure patients
- Tenofovir disoproxil fumarat dose should be reduced by adjusting the distance of time the drug in patients with renal failure based on creatinine clearance (CC) of patients:
▪ CC 50 ml / min or greater: a regular dose twice daily.
▪ CC 30 to 49 ml / min: for each 48 hours apart.
▪ CC 10 to 29 ml / minute: use spaced every 72 to 96 hours.
▪ hemodialysis patients: use each dose separated by 7 days or 12 hours after dialysis.
- Due to the safety and efficacy of these doses have not been clinically evaluated, clinical response of treatment and renal function should be closely monitored.
Patients with liver failure
For patients with hepatic impairment is not necessary to adjust the dose.
Expiry: 24 months from date of manufacture.
FOR OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.